eClinicalWorks cloud EHR increases practice efficiency and adds significant value for FQHC
WESTBOROUGH, MA.—May 23, 2023— eClinicalWorks® , the largest ambulatory cloud EHR, today announced that Indiana Health Centers, Inc.(IHC) a federally qualified health center (FQHC) located in Indiana, has reduced onboarding errors by using the eClinicalWorks Business Optimizer™(eBO®). eBO helps health centers master business analytics and data visualization. With the help of the eBO, Indiana Health Centers can streamline the onboarding process, tailor reports to the organization’s workflows, and automate manual processes.
IHC provides comprehensive medical, dental, and behavioral health care to medically underserved and uninsured populations across the state. With ten health centers, one mobile unit, and eight Indiana WIC (women, infants, & children nutrition program) locations, IHC provides essential quality healthcare to those in need.
“With the eClinicalWorks Business Optimizer, we can create a variety of custom reports tailored to our workflows. This has been essential in identifying issues, automating manual processes, and determining the success of campaigns,” said Eric Pamperin, IT support specialist at Indiana Health Centers. “I utilized eBO and worked with eClinicalWorks at another health center, so I knew it could bring similar benefits to Indiana Health Centers. So far, we’ve seen significant time and resource savings.”
eClinicalWorks helps health centers like Indiana Health Centers deliver affordable value-based care to medically underserved populations. eClinicalWorks offers a unified solution to meet health centers’ unique needs, including:
- Ryan White Reporting: Practices with Ryan White funding can capture and produce all required client-level data for RSR reporting to the HIV/AIDS Bureau. Additionally, an HBI consultant is assigned to work directly with clients to implement workflow analysis, create templates, and order sets directly in the EHR.
- 340B Reporting: eClinicalWorks offers a customizable solution for 340B reporting that allows practices to send secure data to 340B vendors and provides analytics for internal practice audits. An HBI consultant oversees the process of data generation, extraction, and automation.
- Uniform Data System (UDS): eClinicalWorks is committed to offering a seamless approach to generating a cohort of summary numbers and reports for UDS annual grant submission. The eClinicalWorks UDS team aids the reporting process, analysis, and training on scheduled reports.
- Messenger: Messenger allows the staff at Garden City Pediatric Associates to take advantage of a patient-centric suite of health and wellness campaigns that will promote outreach for important health reminders.
- Family Planning Reporting: eClinicalWorks offers a suite of reporting solutions designed to simplify monthly and annual family planning information for Title X grantees, including flexible workflows that adapt to the practice’s specific needs.
“Using eBO, we can create reports on patients overdue for child well checks, asthma, and diabetic appointments. We also create reports to identify missing charges and immunization registry errors,” said Pamperin. “Overall, the reports are essential in determining organizational strategy, identifying financial discrepancies, and improving patient engagement.”
“We are thrilled to see Indiana Health Centers’ success with eBO. With access to financial reporting dashboards, canned reports, metadata, and consulting services, practices like Indiana Health Centers can automate manual processes and gain deep insight into business operations,” explained Girish Navani, CEO and co-founder of eClinicalWorks. “Health centers are an essential piece of our healthcare system. Over 60% of the nation’s health centers use eClinicalWorks resources like eBO and unified solutions to put everything a health center needs — including dental, behavioral health, OBGYN, and vision care tracking — all in one place.”
About Indiana Health Centers, Inc.
Indiana Health Centers, Inc. (IHC) is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that has provided high quality, affordable, patient-centered health care to underserved areas of Indiana since 1977. IHC operates ten health centers in eight different Indiana counties and provides care to the migrant population with a mobile unit during the harvest season. We provide medical, dental, and behavioral health care to all who seek care, regardless of their ability to pay. IHC also manages eight Indiana WIC (Women, Infants, & Children nutrition program) locations across the state. Our health centers serve those who have Medicaid, Medicare, HIP, most commercial insurance companies, and provides a sliding fee scale for those without insurance. For more information, visit www.indianahealthonline.org.
eClinicalWorks was founded in 1999 to help digitize paper charts for ambulatory practices. Today, eClinicalWorks leads the nation in innovation with cloud-based solutions for Electronic Health Records and Practice Management. In addition, we help ambulatory practices, specialists, health centers, urgent care facilities, and hospital systems manage their revenue cycle, patient relationships, and Population Health initiatives. More than 150,000 providers and nearly 1 million medical professionals rely upon the power and scalability of the eCW Cloud for flexible clinical documentation, better front-office workflows, and more efficient billing driven by Robotic Process Automation. We combine innovation, leading-edge technology, and a commitment to patient safety to enable practices to grow and thrive amid the challenges of 21st-century healthcare. For more information, visit www.eclinicalworks.com, follow us on Facebook and Twitter, or call (866) 888-6929.