*CHECK BACK OFTEN FOR UPDATES *
IHC utilizes LabCorp for COVID19 diagnostic testing, charges processed by LabCorp for COVID19 diagnostic testing will be processed following the CARES Act Legislation.
For the health and safety of our patients and staff, we are temporarily closing the IHC at Marion clinic. Our staff and providers are on call and available to address any healthcare needs you may have. If you have any questions, please call IHC at (765) 664-7492.
IHC Logansport is temporarily closed to the public, but providers are still available for telehealth appointments. If you have any questions, please call (574) 722-7407.
IHC at Owen County will be closed through Tuesday, May 5th. Providers are still available for telehealth appointments. If you have any questions, please call (812) 652-1700.
Our office hours have changed. Please visit our locations tab for updated hours of operation.
ATTENTION: For the health and safety of our patients and staff, we are temporarily closing the Jackson County main clinic and annex. Our staff/providers are on call and available to address any healthcare needs you may have. Please call us at (812) 524-8388. Thank you!
All other IHC sites remain open normal business hours Monday-Friday.
IHC WIC cares about you and your health. We are taking steps to decrease your potential for exposure to COVID-19 and complying with the recommendations from the CDC and ISDH.
Effective immediately, ALL WIC appointments will be completed over the phone, including the issuing of benefits. (WIC benefits do not automatically load to your WIC e-card)
This includes appointments for both new and established WIC clients. We will be calling you around the time of your scheduled appointment, so please watch for a call from Indiana Health Centers. During these appointments, we will be asking the usual questions and offering the same education as you’d receive in person.
We are asking everyone to refrain from visiting our WIC offices, and to call us instead.
To minimize exposure to COVID-19, all IHC locations are temporarily suspending Saturday hours. All locations will remain open Mondays – Fridays at their regular hours.
Patient and employee safety is a top priority to us. To ensure that IHC is providing the highest quality health care to our patients, and to aid in minimizing ER usage, IHC will implement the following policies at each location:
- If you are experiencing fever, cough, and shortness of breath, we want to direct you to the most appropriate care. To prevent the potential spread of the virus, please call for a phone screening before entering the building. We will assess your symptoms and give you further instructions.
- All non-emergency dental services will be cancelled beginning 3/17/20. Dental emergencies will be assessed by a dentist on site.
- All patients aged 60 and over are encouraged to postpone appointments. If you feel that you need to see a provider, please call and we will assess your symptoms. IHC staff will continue to send refills for prescriptions.
- All walk-in hours are temporarily discontinued, to help keep well patients from being exposed to sick patients.
- Well patient visits (and routine follow-up visits) will be scheduled for morning appointments.
- Sick patient visits will be scheduled in the afternoons.
- Only one parent should accompany a pediatric patient, and no other siblings should attend.
- No extra people should accompany a patient to an appointment unless the patient requires assistance.
- Doors, exam rooms, chairs, exam beds, restrooms, and other surfaces will be disinfected between patients and twice a day.
For more information about COVID-19, please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html