Internal Medicine Physician (FT) – Seymour, IN
IHC Jackson County
INTERNAL MEDICINE PHYSICIAN – SEYMOUR, IN. Contributes to mission and goals of client satisfaction, quality of care, and productivity by providing continuity and acute medical care to patients with an emphasis on preventative care. Reqs. MD, Residency in Internal Medicine, Board Certified/Active Candidate for Board Certification in Internal Medicine, and possession of IN Medical License. Apply at www.indianahealthonline.org/careers.
The position listed below is open and available to all qualified candidates. Any individuals interested in submitting their application for candidacy should do so in writing. All submissions should identify the position. Please forward all resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indiana Health Centers, Inc. is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) with clinics throughout the state of Indiana. Our mission is to provide high-quality, affordable, patient-centered health care to underserved areas of Indiana. For more information about who we are and what we do, please visit our website: www.indianahealthonline.org.
This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits, including:
-excellent compensation package
-CME days and funds
-renewal agreement retention bonus
-eligible for National Health Service Corps (NHSC) and company loan repayment program
-comprehensive training and orientation program
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of current theory and practice of primary care medicine as practiced in the United States
- Demonstrate strong community health orientation including sensitivity to cultures represented in populations served by IHC
- Demonstrate ability to work cooperatively with a multidisciplinary clinical team utilizing a balanced approach to health care issues by including perspectives of business, administrative and medical disciplines
- Able to maintain balance between delivery of quality services and revenue expectations
- Support, consult with, and train other medical providers on techniques and tools
- Conduct evaluations on the effectiveness of existing methods and procedures
- Changes existing clinic procedures based on new or emerging primary care methods
Unlimited license to practice medicine in the State of Indiana. Board eligible.