Family Nurse Practitioner – Logansport, IN (FT)
The position listed below is open and available to all qualified candidates. Any individuals interested in submitting their application for candidacy should do so in writing. All submissions should identify the position. Please forward all resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indiana Health Centers, Inc. is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) with clinics throughout the state of Indiana. Our mission is to provide high-quality, affordable, patient-centered health care to underserved areas of Indiana. For more information about who we are and what we do, please visit our website: www.indianahealthonline.org.
IHC is seeking a full-time Family Nurse Practitioner. This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits, including:
-excellent compensation package
-CME days and funds
-renewal agreement retention bonus
-eligible for National Health Service Corps (NHSC) and company loan repayment program
-comprehensive training and orientation program
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Perform physical examinations and assessments appropriate for patient’s age, establishing database and medical history.
- Diagnoses illnesses and/or conditions and establishes acceptable plans of management under supervision and in consultations with supervising physicians.
- Provides counseling and patient education for preventive care, medications, and basic nutrition.
- Attends and participates in clinic staff meetings.
- Assists, participates and/or conducts other clinic-related projects and programs with the approval of the Site Medical Director.
Masters Degree in Nursing Science from accredited university or college. Certification by American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP); American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC); American Nurses Association (ANA); or other certifying board. Current Indiana licensure.